A Family Lawyer Experienced in Divorces & Child Custody
Murphree Law Firm, P.C. is a small law firm that serves a family lawyer for clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. When you need specialists in family law, count on Thomas Murphree and his team.
Our Family Law Services
- Divorce – Dissolving a marriage can be a complex process, especially in Texas, where there are strict requirements for completing a divorce. When you hire Murphree Law Firm, we will help you through every phase, including the required waiting period after you file.
- Child Custody – Legally known as conservatorship in Texas, child custody is an important part of any divorce that includes children. We understand that your child’s well-being is crucial during and after the divorce process. We will do all we can to protect your child’s best interests, whether that means forming a joint conservatorship agreement for co-parenting or a sole conservatorship in which you alone retain custody.
- Child Support – Child support is typically required from both parents in the State of Texas. To ensure you receive a fair agreement, make sure your interests are represented by Murphree Law Firm, an experienced family lawyer.
- Paternity – Fathers in Texas must establish paternity of their child, which often becomes crucial during divorce proceedings. If your rights as the father of your child are in question, rely on our firm to advocate for your paternity.
- Prenuptial Agreements – Many couples feel more secure when a prenuptial agreement is in place prior to their marriage. If you and your spouse-to-be need an attorney to help you during this important and exciting time in your life, get in touch with Thomas.
- Enforcement – If your ex is failing to hold up their end of any legal agreement, we can assist you. Whether child support and/or alimony isn’t being paid, or any other myriad of legal requirements are not being met, Murphree Law Firm can fight for you.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Thomas is the family lawyer in Dallas-Fort Worth who cares. Divorces and custody disputes are difficult enough. Let us make the process as simple as possible. Contact us today for a free consultation. Call or text Thomas at (817) 558-8888 or send him a message through the online form.