A Criminal Lawyer Experienced in Felony Charges
Our lead criminal lawyer, Thomas Murphree, helps clients who are facing serious charges. If you have been arrested for a felony in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, contact our firm for a free consultation. You will be able to speak with Thomas directly about your case and, if you decide our firm is right for you, Thomas will be available to you from beginning to end.
The Repercussions of a Felony
If you’ve been charged with a felony in Texas, you want a criminal lawyer with deep experience in criminal law. Thomas Murphree is that lawyer in the DFW area. Along with his staff, Thomas will provide aggressive, no-nonsense handling of your case, making sure we achieve the best possible outcome.
It goes without saying that a felony charge is a big deal and can have devastating consequences for your life, especially if your case is not handled correctly. Potential repercussions of becoming a felon include:
- Prison time.
- Large fines.
- Criminal record.
- Inability to pass background checks.
- Inability to qualify for some jobs.
- Ineligibility to vote in government elections.
- Ineligibility for some government assistance programs.
- Ineligibility to hold public office.
- Ineligibility to own/possess any firearm.
- Ineligibility for admission to some academic institutions.
We don’t want these consequences to happen to you. Let Murphree Law Firm fight for your rights. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Felony Charges We Defend
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Assault on a Police Officer
- Felony DUI/DWI
- Credit/Debit Card Fraud
- White Collar Crimes
- Organized Crime
- Failure to Pay Child Support
- Fraudulent Use of a Government ID
- Injury to a Child
- Sexual Assault of a Child
- Dog Fighting
- Aiding Suicide
- Tampering with Evidence
- Felony Marijuana Possession
- Unlawful Possession of a Firearm
- Unlawful Restraint
This is not an exhaustive list. Our law firm can represent you no matter the felony charges you’re facing in the State of Texas.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Thomas and his staff are here for you when you need representation for a felony case in the DFW area. Get in touch today. Call or text Thomas at (817) 558-8888 or send him a message through the online form.